Kenya Tourism Business Directory
Promote Your Tourism Company...
Write Your Own Page for Free
If you are a Kenyan tour operator, hotel, restaurant, tourist shop, rental company, or any other tourism company, you can now promote your business here – at no charge.
You can get your own page here, where you describe what your company does, add a picture, and your contact details. You decide what to write. It's easy and it's free - the only thing we ask is that you link to www.kenya-advisor.com from your homepage or any other top page.
In addition, travelers who have used your company can add reviews and testimonials, and rate your company. You can even ask your customers to post here, and you can link to your own company reviews.
Kenya-Advisor.com is one of the best visited websites about Kenya on the internet, averaging over 50,000 unique visitors a month
. Your company page will also be submitted to the search engines, and included in our blog and RSS feed
. Don’t miss this chance to promote your company here!
You can submit using the form below. Your submission will first be linked on this page (below), but as the submissions grow we will create sub-categories and link your company page from there. The URL of your company page will never change, however.
The Rules – Must Read
Your submission only goes live if you stick to these rules:
- First make a link to www.kenya-advisor.com from your homepage or other top page. Do not use nofollow tags. Please include “kenya travel” or “kenya safari” in your anchor text. Tell us at at the bottom of your submission where you linked to us.
- Only companies that have a website can submit.
- You write your page yourself. But keep it real. Don’t just claim you are the best company of the galaxy, this will just turn off people. Better make an accurate, factual description of your specialities or strong sides, provide facts, mention any media or guide book coverage you’ve had, provide real visitor testimonies, mention any professional organisations you’re member of, etc. You must use proper English. In other words, provide FACTS, provide quality and keep it real – no hype.
- Your submission must be UNIQUE TEXT that has NOT appeared elsewhere on the internet. You may not post the exact same text elsewhere.
- No cheating. Posting fake submissions or comments, or any other deception, is strictly forbidden. We log all IP addresses and retrieve information about anyone who posts. If you post fake "travelers" comments about your own company, of post fake negative "reviews" about your competitors, we will delete your submissions, put you on our published Black List of Kenyan companies to avoid, and give you an IP ban for life.
- We encourage you to fill in your email address on the next page, so you will get an automatic email if travelers post new reviews about your company. You can easily keep track then, and you are allowed to answer their questions if they post any.
- If travelers post a negative review about your company, you are welcome to answer this here. We believe in equal space for all sides. But do use your real name - all the above rules apply.
- While we enforce the guidelines, we cannot accept responsibility for what you or other people post here. We keep the right to turn down or delete submissions for any reason we deem appropriate.
- There are also rules for travelers who post reviews: we only accept actual experiences of real travelers, not hearsay, quotations from other sources, or rumours. We will verify and demand proof, if necessary, and delete and ban anyone who misbehaves.
In short, we aim to provide accurate and useful information, and to be fair to all.
Write Your Company Page
Describe your company and your offers - be factual, provide third-party endorsements, and avoid hype.
Important: Before submitting this, first link to www.kenya-advisor.com from your homepage or other top page, and tell us where we can find the link (at the bottom of your submission - we will delete this).
Previous Company Submissions
The following companies have already submitted their own page - click on the links to view them:
Kenya Travel Plan Not rated yet
Meet the Masai and climb Mt Kenya. Sleep in tented lodges in lion territory. Private camps beneath Serengeti stars. Explore Zanzibar snorkelling bays. …
Ziara Safaris Not rated yet
Ziara safaris are a Kenya tour operator specialising in private safaris. The Ziara safaris website features; itineraries, accommodation specifications, …
Tambuga Safaris - Nairobi, Kenya Not rated yet
Tambuga is a Tours and Travel company based in Nairobi, Kenya. We specialise in photographic, bird watching, wildlife and cultural safaris to Kenya and …
Click here to write your own.