Kenya Prayer Information And Resources

In Kenya prayer is part of everyday life for many people. Kenya is predominantly a Christian country, with approximately 80% of the population belonging to either a Protestant or Roman Catholic church. The remaining 20% are either Muslim or continue to follow their traditional tribal beliefs.

Praying For Kenya Online

There are many places online where people have posted prayer requests related to Kenya. You can decide to pray for those people, or post your own request. maintains a public "prayer room" on their website where prayer requests can be posted. For those wanting to pray for missionaries and their work, the World Gospel Mission keeps a daily calendar for prayer that includes many working in Kenya.

Prayer Resources

For Christians in Kenya, prayer books and Bibles have been translated into several local languages (particularly the widely spoken Swahili). As missionaries make headway into more regions of the country, further translation projects are underway. For further prayer resources related to Kenya, there is even a Swahili Bible translation online.

Related Pages:

Introduction To Religion In Kenya
Churches In Kenya: An Overview
Facts About Kenya
From Kenya Prayer To The Homepage

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.